Learning without execution is a complete waste of time! Use these 7 design tips for worksheets and get a bonus method you may never have considered. Video and worksheet.
Working with Children Training (QLD) (Blue Card System) – Corporate training, workshops, audits and targeted solutions for Queensland school (regulated business) administrators.
Supporting safe learning environments for students in Queensland.
The Working with Children (Risk Management and Screening) legislation can be complicated to implement.
Your strength is educating children. Our strength is helping you to efficiently and compliantly implement administrative processes.
We believe students deserve a safe, supportive learning environment. The BEST school leaders create an environment where student protection is deeply embedded in all aspects of the school’s culture.
We come to your school or business, speak to the people involved, map processes, analyse your data and identify gaps and solutions.
Our unique experience in corporate education, governance, leadership and systems solutions allows us to provide specific assistance to your team.
Welcome to the Corporate Training Academy
- Professionals who listen and ask the right questions to create efficient and effective solutions for you and your school or business.
- Highly experienced systems thinkers ready to audit Working with Children (QLD) compliance requirements, identify gaps and make recommendations.
- Facilitators who know your time is valuable and ensure participants leave with solutions, not just an interesting experience.
- Solutions that improve performance and workplace culture. Your staff know;
- what to do,
- how to do it,
- how to work together professionally, and
- how changes will/may impact them personally (and be OK with that)
Yvette Wright is professional, practical and straight talking with 20 years of experience to share.
- Provided Working with Children (QLD) Blue Card System training and workshops for independent schools.
- Written Blue Card System policy and procedures for independent schools.
- Conducted more than 40 independent school audits/evaluations of Student Safety requirements and Working with Children (WWC) legislative implementation in schools.
- Reacted to and assisted with the development of school Child and Youth Risk Management Strategies.
- Created processes school WWC teams can implement to improve efficiency and compliance.
- Provided instructional design services for student protection specialists creating child safety education products for students, schools and parents.
Corporate Trainer Resources
Yvette also uses this sight to provide assistance for budding internal corporate educators who are too often left to their own devices with little professional development or training (yes – ironic). The resources provided in this website are designed for corporate educators who are looking for tools and tricks to improve performance in their workplace. Sign up to the newsletters to receive notification of new videos and blogs.
Everyone loves a shortcut. Create targeted, solutions focused, shortcuts that make training easy and put the solutions where they are needed when they are needed.
Transfer training to the workplace video chock full of ideas and strategies. Create training that solves a business need and improves workplace performance. How do you make sure your efforts result in improved performance? Here's 6 simple strategies to implement.
Storytelling through scenarios, case studies, role plays and anecdotes. Storytelling engages and challenges participants to integrate new learning with their experiences, their feelings, and often their unconscious bias. That's powerful learning that translates into the workplace. See examples and hints about how they can be used well. Links to good free resources.